Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Scotsman

Estimable
Jan 29, 2015
This is on a MOBO soundcard so I have no audio in and out just the typical Red/Green/Blue connections.

Hi guys, I recently bought a Behringer 802 mixer to hook up my duel pc stream set-up. Everything is working great however, when I call my friends on skype they can hear everything ( my voice, music I have playing, basically they can hear my computers audio). I have messed about with playback devices blah blah blah. I have spent roughly an hour browsing the internet for a solution but to no avail. Hopefully one of you have the same issue or have a solution as this is bugging me.

AMD HD Audio Device
VIA HD Audio
I use a Behringer C-3 microphone

One is a streaming pc and the other for gaming, The Audio for the streaming pc is the one which I am having the issue. I have the speaker jack coming from the pc into the main out on the mixer. Then from the mixer going into the mic jack( not 100% this is where this goes. I have tried putting it into the line in port on the sound card but then it no longer picks up the mic. I am skyping from the streaming pc. The speakers are all disabled. I have checked all the playback ect. I have the headphones in the jack on the mixer. Everything is working fine except my friends hearing the playback from my pc. It doesn't happen when it is disconnected

I appreiciate any help and advice you can offer. I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct section, or if I have listed everything you need to help me solve this. Thank you all in advanced.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.