Help me solve this problem

MzVQueenEmoji

Prominent
Mar 14, 2017
My Acer AO1 - 431 is stuck in a boot loop.So I pressed alt and f10 and it took me to the option screen. I have tried every option. On one of the options after I pressed diagnose my computer it asked me if I wanted to reset my keyboard or computer information keys ( I forgot which one). So I pressed yes. I really need to fix this. I don't want to get in trouble by my parents. This is my 3rd laptop. So my parents will most likely flip. If anyone can help me solve this problem please do. Thank you

Qhemist

Prominent
Mar 4, 2017
You should have a recovery partition on you laptop that you could install a clean version of windows or try a repair. Press Alt + F10, Click Restore Operating System to Factory Defaults. Click Next. Your hard drive’s original, factory-loaded contents will be recovered. This process will take several minutes. There may be an option to repair and keep files. You may want to try this first to see if it fixes your problem.

MzVQueenEmoji

Prominent
Mar 14, 2017

I only have three options. My first option is to exit and continue to windows 10 (which only makes it continue to boot loop). My second option is to Troubleshoot. When I click on this option it asks me if I want to reset the PC or go to advanced options. Neither of options inside of reset this PC will work, it will tell me that it failed to perform this. When I click on advanced options it gives me several options. 1. System restore (Use a restore point recorded on your PC o restore Windows. I have no recorded point ) 2. System image recovery (Recover Windows using a specific system image file) 3.Start up Repair ( Fix problems that keep Windows from loading. I have tried this several times and each time it has failed) 4. Command prompt ( Use the Command prompt for advanced troubleshooting) 5. UEFI Firmware settings ( Change settings in your PCs UEFI firmware) 6. Startup settings ( change windiw startup behavior) 7. Go back to previous build ( I have tried this option. It doesn't help)