Quezacot

Commendable
Feb 9, 2016
MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro-002

Screen Size: 15.6
Resolution: 1920x1080 120HZ 3ms 94% NTSC Anti-Glare Wide View Angle Display
Processor: Intel Core i7-7700HQ (2.8-3.8GHz)
RAM: 32GB DDR4 2400Mhz
GPU: GTX 1070 8GB
HDD: 512GB SATA SSD + 1TB 5400RPM HDD
Weight: 4 Pounds
Price: $2399

ASUS ROG Zephyrus

Screen Size: 15.6
Resolution: 1920x1080 120HZ Gsync IPS Display
Processor: Intel Core i7-7700HQ (2.8-3.8GHz)
RAM: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz
GPU: GTX 1080 8GB
HDD: 512GB SSD
Weight: 4.9 Pounds
Price: $2899

I'm planning to get a new laptop but I can't choose between the two. I travel every week will use it for Gaming/Office/Surfing. They are both have the new Nvidia Max-Q Design, Thin, Slim. Almost they have identitcal specs the difference are
the MSI has an ergonomic design and a nice steel series keyboard. On the other hand the asus has the IPS and gsync display and a 1080 gpu. If I chose the MSI I will lose the gsync display and the ips would the 3ms 94% NTSC Anti-Glare Wide View Angle without gsync would be bad display? I don't know what's the meaning of 94% NTSC. The other way around is the asus has a bad position of keyboard and trackpad, maybe much hotter because of the 1080? and $500 more expensive than the msi. If you were to choose between two what would you pick and why?

Solution
right now its all come down to if u are willing to skip the 1080 and save cash and just live with the msi with the 1070 which have more storage,more ram and a nice keyboard.but u wont be able to swap out the gpu if u need something more powerful.or u can go the asus route and have a nice display.a faster gpu and upgrade the ram and storage in the future.they wont be an obvious difference in temp between those 2 cards since it is in a laptop and its all depends on the laptop cooling capabilities.in the end do u need a faster gpu( u can add ram and storage later on) or save $500 and get the one with more storage,ram and slower gpu.but me personally i would i go for the asus.the card itself is enough to sway me to the asus side as buying a...
right now its all come down to if u are willing to skip the 1080 and save cash and just live with the msi with the 1070 which have more storage,more ram and a nice keyboard.but u wont be able to swap out the gpu if u need something more powerful.or u can go the asus route and have a nice display.a faster gpu and upgrade the ram and storage in the future.they wont be an obvious difference in temp between those 2 cards since it is in a laptop and its all depends on the laptop cooling capabilities.in the end do u need a faster gpu( u can add ram and storage later on) or save $500 and get the one with more storage,ram and slower gpu.but me personally i would i go for the asus.the card itself is enough to sway me to the asus side as buying a laptop is like an investment.u need something powerful that atleast can last u for a long time because of the lack of possible upgrades in a laptop.

Solution

Quezacot

Commendable
Feb 9, 2016

Does the 94% NTSC display on msi will have greater difference or bad display vs the asus gsync ips display? Does the 1070 gpu in laptop can play AAA games? If yes I might consider the msi because of the ergonomic design and less cheaper than asus