Question Help me with my laptop keep freeze! 1 year unsolved problem!

Mar 16, 2019
Please anyone can help me with this, got this problem for almost more than 1 year already and decided not to play any game on this laptop. but now it change my mind since this is the only I have right now. My problem is every time I keep playing game on this laptop it always keep freeze in the middle of playing.

Aspire F15 F5-573G-75T4
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70Ghz 2.90 ghz
RAM 8GB
64 bit operating system, x64 based processor
NVIDIA GEFORECE GTX 950m

please inform me if there is any information to be provided.

I play game like gta 5, far cry 5, final fantasy etc
and even I try CS GO which i believe it not demand really high spec compare to the above and still got freeze.

It may have nothing to do with your internet, although if there is a bad connection (data loss, speed drops, etc.) that could cause it as well. You may need to monitor your internet connection and if you find problems, then contact your ISP.

Things you also do is make sure nothing else is running on the device when you play. Try rebooting (turning it off and back on) before playing so that there are no used resources from things having run (even if they were closed).

If you are playing through a browser, then clear the history, cache, cookies, etc. Just be sure to save anything you need before doing so.

Lastly I would check the laptops temps. Anything overheating can also cause the problems.

k00ly

Commendable
Oct 22, 2017
does it only freeze while playing games? how about watching long HD youtube videos? does it ever freeze at other times too other than playing games?

if only games freezes, than I am guessing it might be ur directX installation or other subcomponent of ur system that is used only in games. Idk, not an expert. Just my guess.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2019
It may have nothing to do with your internet, although if there is a bad connection (data loss, speed drops, etc.) that could cause it as well. You may need to monitor your internet connection and if you find problems, then contact your ISP.

Things you also do is make sure nothing else is running on the device when you play. Try rebooting (turning it off and back on) before playing so that there are no used resources from things having run (even if they were closed).

If you are playing through a browser, then clear the history, cache, cookies, etc. Just be sure to save anything you need before doing so.

Lastly I would check the laptops temps. Anything overheating can also cause the problems.

Already tried using all of your method but still not working. If anything, I'm suspecting overheat could be reason here, I just want to know if there is other reason why my laptop freeze at the middle of the game. Since my brother laptop which is slightly lower than mine still can play high game like those mention above.

Mar 16, 2019
does it only freeze while playing games? how about watching long HD youtube videos? does it ever freeze at other times too other than playing games?

if only games freezes, than I am guessing it might be ur directX installation or other subcomponent of ur system that is used only in games. Idk, not an expert. Just my guess.
yes only playing game, there is no problem other than that.