Solved! Help! My Panasonic TH-60cs610a has a screen fault

Nov 19, 2018
Plug power in, and green LED light flashes lots. Screen lights up, then goes dark. Does this a few times showing lighter and darker brightness. Then after a few times on and off again, I hear a click as it turns off and stays off. Red LED flashes once slowly.

Solution
the blinking green led are fault codes t otell you whatt board failed on your tv. if the tv has no warranty look online to see what on you tube the failure codes link up to be for board replacment. as the screen comes on it may be power board or cap failure on your tv.
the blinking green led are fault codes t otell you whatt board failed on your tv. if the tv has no warranty look online to see what on you tube the failure codes link up to be for board replacment. as the screen comes on it may be power board or cap failure on your tv.

Solution
Nov 19, 2018

Yeah its like 35 or so really fast blinks. Not sure thats a code i'm supposed to count to..
Can't find anything online listing the codes, if they're the red or green, how many means what. The manual I downloaded is equally spartan on details...

TRENDING THREADS