Help please RCA tv/universal remote

Jun 20, 2018
Okay I'm stumped I got a universal remote and followed the codes and manual for these as different entries were mentioned for input I successfully got the the to turn on and off with this volume channel etc. The tv I have is an old RCA however it won't go to input mode for me to change to aux so I can play Xbox any suggestions? My first time doing this any help would be greatly appreciated!

Solution
It's not unusual for a "universal" remote to not have all the functions of the original one. It is odd that is doesn't control the inputs though.
Best bet would be a Logitech Harmony remote. These are programmed from their huge online database of IR codes so they usually have all the functions of just about any device that you can control with IR.
It's not unusual for a "universal" remote to not have all the functions of the original one. It is odd that is doesn't control the inputs though.
Best bet would be a Logitech Harmony remote. These are programmed from their huge online database of IR codes so they usually have all the functions of just about any device that you can control with IR.

Solution