Help pricing an unusual/boutique laptop for sale

FookSake

Prominent
Apr 21, 2017
Hello all! I'd like to sell my laptop, but don't know what to price it at. I know that the typical advice is "ebay it, then price it around completed auctions," but I bought it from a boutique shop - Digital Storm - that doesn't have enough volume to have a presence on eBay.

Here's a link to the configuration. I bought it some time ago, but I went high-end (which also adds to the complexity): https://www.digitalstorm.com/configurator.asp?id=714728.
Or, if you don't want to click:

• Chassis Model: Digital Storm x17 Laptop (Model: 9170)
    Display: 17.3 Inch (16:9) (Resolution: 1920 x 1080) (Glossy Surface) LED-Backlit Display
    Processor: Intel Core i7 3920XM Extreme Edition (2.9 GHz Turbo Mode to 3.8Ghz) (Quad Core) (8MB Cache)
    Thermal Compound: Premium IC Diamond CPU and GPU Thermal Compound (Reduces Thermal & Laptop Noise)
    Memory: 32GB DDR3 1600MHz (Requires Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate)
    Primary Hard Drive: 750GB Hybrid 7200RPM with 8GB SSD (SATA 3Gb/s)
    Secondary Hard Drive: 750GB Hybrid 7200RPM with 8GB SSD (SATA 3Gb/s)
    Optical Drive: Blu-Ray Player & Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer (Blu-Ray 6x)
    Wireless Card: Bigfoot Networks Killer Wireless-N 1103 (Reduces Latency for Online Gaming)
    Video Card(s): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M 4GB with NVIDIA Optimus Technology

Thanks in advance for all of your help

Solution
this is a nice mobile workstation and is suitable for the light gaming.
and yet it's quite an ald one without SSDs and "weak" GPU. Rationally, it would be hard to justify even 500$ as there are new laptops from razer and dell starting at 800$ with modern CPU and GPU that is DX12 capable - though with much less RAM. to upgrade to 32GB will cost something like 200$

n0ns3ns3

Commendable
May 25, 2016
this is a nice mobile workstation and is suitable for the light gaming.
and yet it's quite an ald one without SSDs and "weak" GPU. Rationally, it would be hard to justify even 500$ as there are new laptops from razer and dell starting at 800$ with modern CPU and GPU that is DX12 capable - though with much less RAM. to upgrade to 32GB will cost something like 200$

Solution