HELP! Suspicious malware?!

G

Hi,
today I updated my avira AV and after I updated it.. I did a scan with Hitman Pro 3.7.14
it detected these "suspicious threats"

avipbb.sys
avgntflt.sys

I also reconnised that my PC is booting up slower than usual it has a black screen with a cursor and then after 10 seconds it boots to the log on screen. Should I delete thes? its found in System 32 drivers :/

Thanks so much!

Solution
Do not delete without more information - could end badly.

Are you running multiple AV software applications? Could be some resource conflicts between competing processes and services.

Notice the "avi" (Avira) and the "avg" (AVG) parts of the file names.

Could be false positives.

Google the two suspect files to determine and verify what they may be and do. If satisfied then leave them alone.

If not, check Hitman's website and see if there are any related postings in their FAQs and forums.

Hitman may not be up-to-date or otherwise unable to recognize the true nature of the two subject files.
Do not delete without more information - could end badly.

Are you running multiple AV software applications? Could be some resource conflicts between competing processes and services.

Notice the "avi" (Avira) and the "avg" (AVG) parts of the file names.

Could be false positives.

Google the two suspect files to determine and verify what they may be and do. If satisfied then leave them alone.

If not, check Hitman's website and see if there are any related postings in their FAQs and forums.

Hitman may not be up-to-date or otherwise unable to recognize the true nature of the two subject files.

Solution