Help trying to reboot my Acer Aspire 3 Series

Jul 6, 2018
Well I have a Acer Aspire 3 Series and it hasn't been turned on for a while so when I turned it on he was kept going on now so I did the alt if 10 power button reboot and it kept going to everytime you're starving booting up which reboot everything erase everything and it will take you going for about 30-40 minutes next you know it'll get you like 62% and it was just go to can't read full his PC so I have to start all over again and it kept doing that for a minute and she know I turned it on and when I press this little button I don't even know what it's for but is it the back of the bottom of the laptop almost in the middle little he has taken sewing needle in it to press it when I press that makes you know I'm getting all kind of initial u&d I pixel just telling me about the laptop and it says no bootable device insert boot disk and press any key and there's one person can you please repeat that again so I'm trying to see how I get past thi???

Solution
use the Microsoft media creation tool with an USB flash drive

also you can try Ubuntu live on a bootable stick and have a look if it boots fine
Jul 6, 2018
It doesn't have a DVD clear thing on it and it's a Acer Aspire R3 series 2015 and it's still doing the same thing even after I reboot it coming on showing the Acer sign and then going back off

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from lucciano281 : "Help trying to reboot my Acer Aspire 3 Series"