Help wanted please!!

peter.shorten

Prominent
Sep 23, 2017
How can I connect my LG Soundbar (model NB3530A) to my Blaupunkt TV (model 39/2101-GB-5B-FHCUP). The soundbar only has 2x Optical connections but the TV doesn't have an optical connection. The soundbar has Bluetooth, but again my TV doesn't.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, many thanks!!

raisonjohn

Estimable
Herald
Feb 22, 2015
Option 1: Use a 3.5mm cable

Connect to 3.5mm port [3.5mm EARPHONE] on your Blaupunkt TV and to 3.5mm port [PORT.IN] on your LG Soundbar

Option 2: Use an Optical-to-3.5mm adapter

Using included Optical cable of the LG Soundbar, connect Optical-to-3.5mm adapter on one end.
Connect the end with the 3.5mm adapter on the 3.5mm port [3.5mm EARPHONE] on your Blaupunkt TV and connect the end of the optical cable to an optical port [OPTICAL IN1 or OPTICAL IN2] on your LG Soundbar.

References:
http://www.umc-uk.co.uk/instruction-manuals/Blaupunkt-brand/32%20Models/User%20Guide%20-%20Blaupunkt%20-%2039-210I-GB-5B-FHBCUP-UK%20-%20BLA-MAN-0200%20WEB.pdf
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/634683/Lg-Nb3730a.html?page=14#manual

peter.shorten

Prominent
Sep 23, 2017

Many thanks for your advice, all sorted now, cheers!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MysteryFade Audio 3
Tombo9 Audio 3
B Audio 1
B Audio 2
Q Audio 6
R Audio 1
G Audio 0
D Audio 3
P Audio 1
J Audio 2
M Audio 1
J Audio 6
R Audio 1
B Audio 1
G Audio 0
M Audio 1
N Audio 1
M Audio 1
T Audio 1
R Audio 1
Similar threads
Question I want a deck or something like you see in the picture where can i find stuf like this
Question I want to play sound out of a phone speaker from a computer (via Bluetooth?)
Question I want to buy a cushion
Question I want to connect my old 2002 speaker to my new 2018 LG TV
Question my led tv has no digital audio out, and i want to connect it to hd audio rush 5.1 for better surround sound of my logitech z506 speaker. please help!
My headphones are barely out of the headphone jack, and my speakers are playing when I want my headphones to play
How Can iPlayer Be Better? BBC Wants Your Opinion
Solved! me head phones only work on the head phone jack and the TV speakers are muted ... I want to hear the TV at a sensible volume w
Wired atx green with a black yellows together as12v blacks together for earth when I powered it up it wanted to go but tripped
I have an aux cord that I want to make longer by adding another auxiliary cord but one aux cord has white yellow and red wires
Solved! have an ONKYO TX NR646 7.1 i want to use another external amplifier for the FRONT L and R to power up my 2 DS18 PRO10", total
Solved! I want to pair the CD-playing little shelf stereo in my mom's dining room, to Bluetooth speakers in her living room. I have a
Solved! Want to use wireless headphones with JVC Receiver/stereo
Have a Bluetooth receiver from a small 2 speaker sound bar want to wire it to aux cable to connect phone Bluetooth to non Blue
All I Want for Christmas Is This Game Boy-Style Neo Geo Mini
I have twin 600w 12 inch subs in a custom made box. I junked the car I had them in and want to use them for my home theater. I
Want to make my computer bluetooth compatible.
I want a usable SPL (sound pressure level) meter app for my Android (OS 8 version) phone.
steelseries arctis 3 pc connector......want to use on ps4 tho!
I have a 800W 12 volt 30 amp car amplifier I want to use it in my room

ASK THE COMMUNITY