Help with boosting Wi-Fi

Mar 16, 2018
Is there a device that would allow me to boost or amplify current Wi-Fi signal. I stream YouTube tv and am happy with it except when everyone is on the Wi-Fi at once causing my picture to freeze, lag and other problems while streaming tv on a crowded Wi-Fi. I appreciate any feedback and I thank you in advance.

Mar 16, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from joeyb3878 : "Is there any devices available that amplify or boost Wi-Fi signal"

Is there a device that would allow me to boost or amplify current Wi-Fi signal. I stream YouTube tv and am happy with it except when everyone is on the Wi-Fi at once causing my picture to freeze, lag and other problems while streaming tv on a crowded Wi-Fi. I appreciate any feedback and I thank you in advance.

Mar 16, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from joeyb3878 : "Help with slow Wi-Fi"