Help with choosing a new laptop

unholy2204

Estimable
May 29, 2014
Looking for some advice with regards to video cards and cpu's for a cost effective laptop that can handle games such as the sims 3 (and possibly world of warcraft at a push).

Originally had inspiron 17r in mind - 2gb radeon 8870m graphics, i5-4200u processor (if memory serves), 8gb ram and 1tb hard drive for £520. But they've stopped selling it.

Now looking at acer v3-771g - i5-3210m, geforce gt 630m, 8gb ram and 1tb hard drive (with bluray player) £600

Or: Medion i5-4200m, geforce 825m 1gb graphics, 6gb ram and 1tb hard drive for £550.

Its to be used mainly for media and facebook games but I would also like to be able to play sims 3 (and sims 4 when its released) without memory issues or huge performance issues and also if possible, world of warcraft.

I know its a lot to ask for the price range in question but I cant justify spending more on it as at home, I use my desktop.

If there are any criticism of my choices, please let me know why. I've been looking at so many laptops that my head is swimming with all the different model numbers!