Question Help with sound Android box to sound system.

Option 1 (preferred)
Connect the Android box (and other sources) to the TV with HDMI. Connect the optical audio out of the TV to the HTS. Connect the HDMI output of the HTS to the TV for disc playback.
Option 2
Connect the Android box HDMI out to the HTS HDMI input. Connect the HTS HDMI output to the TV. You will not get audio from any other sources or TV apps without adding the optical cable in option 1.

Reactions: Bigspence88
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Audio 0
C Audio 2
C Audio 3
S Audio 1
hong_kong_dusk Audio 4
DEBMDRD 18 Audio 1
C Audio 6
M Audio 1
M Audio 1
U Audio 4
K Audio 1
B Audio 1
Z Audio 1
D Audio 4
W Audio 1
S Audio 1
arlenebhappy Audio 7
D Audio 17
E Audio 3
T Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Very low and muffled sound on the Beyerdynamic MMX300 2nd Gen
Question Are there sound bars I can use as left, center, right speakers for my home theater system?
Question Is it feasible to have a home theater system with the soundbar as the only front speaker?
Question Is my sound card bad?
Question PC monitor still outputs sound through its speakers when I plug in headphones to it
Question Fire tv stick / tv with only one hdmi arc port & bose sound bar 700
Solved! Connecting old sony sound system to new tv with Android tv box
how to connect a tv without opt cable port as well as no hdmi output to a android box and sound bar
I want a usable SPL (sound pressure level) meter app for my Android (OS 8 version) phone.
Connecting android tv box to old home theatre system for surround sound
I wish to transmit sound from my android tv to android phone for using headphone
Android box to Sound bar
Could not get sound from android box throgh sdpif optical cable, all connection i made were seem to be ok..
Is it possible to play sounds from an android phone to pc?
Sony Android TV does not produce sound through Bluetooth Headphones or earphones
Android box sound bar audio HELP
How to connect A96Z Android TV Box to surround sound Bose A18 Media Ctr
How can I connect my android box to my home theatre system to get surround sound when playing my android box?
I have a android dongle I've tried to connect it to my sound bar Maxwell . Jist it don't work . please help got 3 sons an they
Use Android phone to output sound from laptop.

ASK THE COMMUNITY