Question Help

They shouldn't need importing. You would just need to download the videos and photos to your computer and place them in a folder that the software can access.

Now if any conversion is needed (which I don't see why but you never know) then you would need to find out what the program requires.

This is all assuming you have the files in a google account and can access it from your computer.

Rowdy Mills

Honorable
Mar 3, 2014
They shouldn't need importing. You would just need to download the videos and photos to your computer and place them in a folder that the software can access.

Now if any conversion is needed (which I don't see why but you never know) then you would need to find out what the program requires.

This is all assuming you have the files in a google account and can access it from your computer.
I have my pictures and videos in google photos. I have even tried using takeout. But, when I try to find them on my computer I open them. A screen comes up to open or save the picture. When I press open or save, nothing happens. It flashes for a second and the same screen comes up over and over and over.

If you have them in Google then there should be no need to get them through any means other than to download them directly from google to an empty folder on your computer. It is a straight up download from there to the computer. Trying to get them in any other manner is just going to keep giving you problems.

Here are Googles instructions on how to download. It is extremely simple... https://support.google.com/photos/answer/7652919?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=en

Then you can place them wherever you need to for the program.