Hey. I use a Lenovo g40-80. My system isn't coming on. When I tried to boot, it got frozen on the Lenovo screen for so many ho

Solution
Hi,

Does it still load BIOS? If so make sure to set your HDD with Windows as the first boot device and see if it will get pass the Lenovo screen, if it doesn't please do try these other troubleshooting steps.
- Start by removing all 3rd party devices connected to the laptop.
- Start with the HDD, remove it from your laptop then boot it up see if you'll get pass the Lenovo screen. If it does that could mean that the problem is with the HDD but put it back in then try booting it back up and test again weather it will get pass the Lenovo screen.
- To determine if it's a motherboard problem, when you remove the HDD and it get's stuck at the Lenovo screen still that means it's the motherboard that is faulty.
Hi,

Does it still load BIOS? If so make sure to set your HDD with Windows as the first boot device and see if it will get pass the Lenovo screen, if it doesn't please do try these other troubleshooting steps.
- Start by removing all 3rd party devices connected to the laptop.
- Start with the HDD, remove it from your laptop then boot it up see if you'll get pass the Lenovo screen. If it does that could mean that the problem is with the HDD but put it back in then try booting it back up and test again weather it will get pass the Lenovo screen.
- To determine if it's a motherboard problem, when you remove the HDD and it get's stuck at the Lenovo screen still that means it's the motherboard that is faulty.

Solution