Hi Anybody knows the what hidden in the SONY Xperia M micro SIM slot

propcsanu

Honorable
Sep 24, 2013
Hi
I recently purchased a Xperia M Dual Sim model. Unfortunately I did not know that it was a micro SIM. Now I already have a Nokia Lumia 520 with Micro SIM. The one in Lumia was cut locally by mobile salesaman. The dimensions of the micro SIM was not exactly as per specifications with it looking more like a Nano SIM with all the plastic edges trimmed out. Now this one works fine in LUMIA but as I insert them in Xperia M , it gives error NO SIM.I have carefully seen that the 6 connector points in SIM matches with the 6 quadrants in the SIM but no avail and tried multiple times in both the SIM slots of this dual SIM model. When I look carefully I see that the SIM slots in xperia may have a switch mechanism in the bottom of their SIM slot which detects SIMs which are not cut properly or are not of the perfect dimensions. Is it true for any of the guys over here. Pls help cos otherwise Id have to thing that there is a defect in the SIM Slot.I have checked in both the slots and they are the same.
Thanks
Sa