Hi anyone help I’ve got a black screen on Fujitsu laptop but works through a hdmi into tv

If it works on the external, then either the attached display or the cable that connects it to the motherboard is the problem. Either you will have to open it up and check/replace the parts, or try taking it to a local tech.

NOTE: If it is under warranty, don't do either of those and contact the manufacturer instead.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rishabh103 Laptop Tech Support 1
Poxeh Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 1
Codydebruh Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 2
esenes Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 4
Bojan1 Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
junior31210 Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Question Laptop has black static, some times it starts, other times it shows black static (kind of)
Question My laptop has a black screen and makes a weird noise.
Question Asus ux21a black screen no bios lights on
Question Black borders on top and right side of screen.
Question My acer aspire switch 10 is stuck in a black screen
Question Lenovo screen totally black after change
Question GPU fans on my Gigabyte Aorus RTX 2070 go full speed and VERY loud on boot and the screen goes black.
Question Dell XPS 9570 -My Blacks and shadows are Crushed & Pixelated
Question No BIOS on Boot - Lenovo X1 Carbon
Question Unusual Black Screen
Question My asus laptop turns on, but the screen stays black
Question Laptop screen turns black randomly
Question Laptop screen turns black when booting into windows 10
Solved! Lenovo flex 5 won’t boot. Shows error screen asking for disk. Then goes to boot menu with no options. I’ve tried everythin
Laptop Overheating while Gaming, and I’ve tried Everything!
I don’t know how to download the sims 4 on my hp laptop. I’ve tried everything from shearching for the download to shearch
My phone is connected to the WiFi I have and my laptop can’t detect it. I’ve tried everything, can you help?!
Laptop won’t charge or turn on, I’ve replaced the battery & charger but nothing happens
I’ve repaired boatloads of computers and thought I could manage about anything but I’m stuck. I have a Toshiba Satellite
Help my old samsung laptop won’t turn on, i’ve tried searching for the solution on internet but none worked

ASK THE COMMUNITY