kieran257

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016
Can anyone guide me where I could purchase a new power Supply and laptop battery from as Hi Grade computers have gone out of business. Thanks for all your help it is so much appreciated

kieran257

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016

Hi Webworkings,
Thanks for your reply. I had already tried looking for it and it says they don't have any
So that's why I emailed them

kieran257

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016

Hi Webworkings,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried a few other website but have found nothing for HI Grade laptops that's why I thought someone on here would point me in the right direction. The charger also has another model no on it 0335A1965 Input 100 - 240 volts 50 - 60 hz. Again when i search this number no one lists one for a hi grade instead the are listed for other brands like an Acer etc would this make any difference?

Thanks for all your help very much appreciated

It is always best to use the original brand, however in your case it may well be impossible. Especially with a company no longer around and the one place that carries their parts not answering.

The only other option then would be to try and find an alternate that has the exact same specs. They do need to be the same, otherwise you risk damaging the laptop.

kieran257

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016

Thanks again for your reply and help. Would you be able to recommend an alternative to me as I don't want to damage my machine. As I am stuck at what too look for now,

Thanks again for all your help it is so much appreciated

A specific one, no not really. I would suggest search for ones that have the same specs as are on the charger. It should have the info right on the charger itself. So stick with ones that have the same info.

So as an example (since I don't know what yours actually says) if it were to say it is... 20V, 3.25A, 65W ... then I would get a new one that has those same specs. Again, that is just a random example. So go with the specs listed on your charger.

racksmith101

Proper
Apr 20, 2018
For the power supply you need to get one that has the same output voltage, the same or higher amperage, has the same connector, and just as important is that the connector is wired the same as your original ( there is usually a cup and ball type logo on the psu label which shows the + and - connections).

kieran257

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016

Hi Racksmith,

Thanks so much for your reply. Model 0335A1965 The input is 100 - 240 50 - 60 Hz
Sorry but what is the PSU label? I will take a photo of the charger later and upload it if that will help
Thanks for all your kind help it is so much appreciated.