Hi guys I wanna ask you about one software for streaming, exactly... it's called boxxy software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2018
Hi guys! I wanna ask you about one software for streaming, exactly... it's called boxxy software. Few weeks ago I found their site and read a lot of interesting thinks about it for instance it's for free and with boxxy you can find every movie or serial you want just searched it... I'm not sure if it's true. Maybe someoane already try it and can give me more info about using experiences. I'll be very grateful.. I'll wait our feedbacks. thanks!

Solution
I’ve been using boxxy software for several months. To be honest not everything in 1080p, but at least HD, SD. Information on the legality is provided below:
“A. Is watching streams with boxxy legal?

Yes, because boxxy doesn’t store the content files on your device, it’s absolutely legal in most countries. A list of countries that might cause problems can be found here. If you watched streams on your PC before and were safe, you are safe with boxxy as well. But to be absolutely sure that you are safe, use boxxy with a VPN. You can get a VPN here.” (from their site)

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Looks like a streaming service of questionable legality. I would avoid this site and service. There appears to be a wide assortment of pirated content via this streaming service.

Tom's Hardware does not support any form of piracy (including movies and other media sources). None. Period.

Jul 3, 2018
I’ve been using boxxy software for several months. To be honest not everything in 1080p, but at least HD, SD. Information on the legality is provided below:
“A. Is watching streams with boxxy legal?

Yes, because boxxy doesn’t store the content files on your device, it’s absolutely legal in most countries. A list of countries that might cause problems can be found here. If you watched streams on your PC before and were safe, you are safe with boxxy as well. But to be absolutely sure that you are safe, use boxxy with a VPN. You can get a VPN here.” (from their site)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS