Hi have Android yoga book but keyboard is Swedish is there a list of where/how to find UK English symbols or can I change the

Jun 14, 2018
Have Yoga book but Swedish keyboard is there a list of where to find English UK symbols on this keyboard or is it possible to make keyboard into English layout, thanks

Go into "Settings" and then "Language & input" the keyboard type should be in there. If the one you want isn't listed, you should be able to download and install it either directly or get it through google play store through an update (not a new app).

Go into "Settings" and then "Language & input" the keyboard type should be in there. If the one you want isn't listed, you should be able to download and install it either directly or get it through google play store through an update (not a new app).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Android Tablets 1
Sia111 Android Tablets 6
Xaibior Android Tablets 1
Ayefee Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 2
G Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
Z Android Tablets 3
J Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
T Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 4
W Android Tablets 2
THRobinson Android Tablets 5
THRobinson Android Tablets 7
Fiztandantibus Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
Question I have android tablet/music player combo stays plugged in, is it ok to just leave it on when not in use?
Question Need Help, Android tablet stuck in loading screen
Question Ds4 isnt connecting to ps4 after using it in my android tablet
Question I have the rca android tablet.. I reset due to forgotten pin.. I still cannot get in with my linked google account
Question History Trends Unlimited on Android?
Question I need an Android tablet, preferably 7" class with 2 simultaneous USB connections
My RCA Voyager Android tablet keeps rebooting itself, why? It's a little over 2 years old
How to unlock keyboard, next book android
For Christmas I bought an android tablet lost the receipt can’t get the code how do I get the code
How to download apps to SD card in Android tablet that is mounted and registered as default writer
Solved! My RCA android is stuck onFastboot mode.
Solved! External Keyboard quit working on my android kitkat 4.4.2 HL-789 tablet
I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse IM LAZADA they told me that it will work on my android phone
I disabled keyboard on password protected Android tablet, How do I open?
NEW Android Tablets with Keyboard Docks....
I have a android tablet and accidently disabled my keyboard and I put a password. on my tablet and now I cannot get in.
Keyboard alternatives for Android 4.2.2 phones
Android App for Controlling a PC
Android Tablets and Logitech's "Unifying Adapter" and/or Standard USB Keyboards
Keyboards and stylus choices for an Android Tablet

ASK THE COMMUNITY