Question Hi i got a new lenovo legion 5 and it has a ryzen 7 with a 2060 and im getting abt 100fps in games like fortnite when testing on low 1080p

Oct 16, 2020
Hi i got a new Lenovo legion 5 and it has a ryzen 7 with a 2060 and I'm getting about 100fps in games like fortnite when testing on low 1080p whilst everyone else it getting in the 200fps range its a brand new laptop I'm playing on charge and updated my drivers any reason why or any fix?

Oct 16, 2020
who is everyone else? and do they have the same cpu/gpu/ram?
Everyone else meaning youtubers and lots of reviews also the website I got it from (Currys pc world) said it would average about 200 and yes they have the same specs as me some even had worse than mine and managed to get more fps

I'm asking this question out of curiosity. I'm not a gamer but worked on aircraft displays and various avionics over the years. Generally, the fastest we every worried about updating was autopilot data at 50Hz. Nothing the pilot saw needed to be that fast. Movies are 24 fps and TV is either 30 or 60 fps. Human eyes can't respond much quicker. Why does 200fps matter? Can you actually sense the difference between 100 and 200. Again--not be catty. Just curious.