Hi.i have no laptop and it's has only vga slot.so when i connect it with my tv it's shows the Windows loading and in few secon

Mar 14, 2018
Hi.i have hp laptop and it's has only vga slot.so when i connect it with my tv it's shows the Windows loading and in few seconds it say not supported..Please help me

The display on the laptop may be higher resolution than the VGA input of the TV will accept.
The TV manual should list the highest video resolution that the TV will accept via VGA. Set set the TV as your extended or 2nd display and change that resolution to match the spec. This way your laptop display will still look fine.

The display on the laptop may be higher resolution than the VGA input of the TV will accept.
The TV manual should list the highest video resolution that the TV will accept via VGA. Set set the TV as your extended or 2nd display and change that resolution to match the spec. This way your laptop display will still look fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1