hi so i was on my laptop and all of a sudden a quick glance of "im dead" popped up then it restarted my computer and started u

jenny30761

Estimable
Apr 15, 2015
I really hope you answer me back. I need my laptop for my school work. I dont know whats wrong with it as i explained in the question are. Could it be a virus or a malfunction. Any way i can fix this problem before it gets worse. please help, i would really appreciate it.

Solution
Hi Jenny, If when you started it, "I'm Dead" came up on the screen then that is malware. You can try this: www.Malwarebytes.org , The FREE version and see if that finds anything. Inicidently, at shut down with Google Chrome, if there is an error, A purple screen will come up with some crazy stuff and "He's Dead Jim". personally, I find that kinda spooky.

coastie65

Distinguished
May 26, 2010
Hi Jenny, If when you started it, "I'm Dead" came up on the screen then that is malware. You can try this: www.Malwarebytes.org , The FREE version and see if that finds anything. Inicidently, at shut down with Google Chrome, if there is an error, A purple screen will come up with some crazy stuff and "He's Dead Jim". personally, I find that kinda spooky.

Solution