Question HiSense Qingdao updated my monitor/tv as this year arrived! (55A63HT)

Jan 7, 2024
Hello readers, this is my first post to these forums! I have been reading them and the main site at least since the 00s (can't remember when I heard about Tom's).

I am impressed (and we own at least 3 HiSense in our family now). One update was just before the 25th celebration, and one was new years eve and day! Very good to get two updates so quickly over the internet as I'm no longer currently paying any money, while the TV was a newer model in April 2023. This shows a lot of manufacturer pride in their products I feel, and also it's great to perhaps compare this to other TV makers and their firmware output to even older devices.

Gratified personally because we at home started with a cheaper Hannspree ST321MNB (ebuyer) UK and here's a tip -- the quality of these TVs as computer displays seems to be partly down to the panel choice used by a good player in the industry, even as they all seem to be fine with 4K 60Hz 8 bit so far! The other part is the backlight technology. Also using a 2nd screen here, that is 24" and (~97% sRGB) that's a Samsung 144hz QLED.

Does anyone wish to perhaps explain how well their more expensive say Mini-LED screens are working over HDMI, Displayport, or even USB C to HDMI? Feel free to post in this thread internet :)