HL2 is OUT !!!!!!!! - OMG this game is awesome

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sweatlaserxp

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2003
I live in Brooklyn, NY. I am from southeastern CT, though, and I used to go to Warwick occasionally to shop and stuff like that. Browse through CompUSA.

<A HREF="http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/landing/landingIndex.jsp?id=dumb01&mature=accept" target="_new">DumbLand</A>

jihiggs

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2001
no way man, online registration like in half life/counter strike was damn near impossible to beat. sure you could beat it for a while, and i did for a while, but it really wasnt worth it for any one that wanted to play often.

wpdclan.com counter-strike game server - 66.150.155.52:27015
now featuring valve security module!

addiarmadar

Distinguished
May 26, 2003
There are people that would do it just to stick it to the bossman and to say that they can do it.

<i><font color=red>Only an overclocker can make a computer into a convectional oven.</i></font color=red>

mrface

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2002
lmao i played with the bottles in the first level for a few minutes just testing the physics of the game, yeah so far its cool.

"Never underestimate the predictability of Stupidity."
<A HREF="http://www.cameronwilliamson.com" target="_new">-={Neurotic Narcissist.}=-</A>
<font color=green>{FLM}</font color=green>

aLawLz187

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2004
lol i cant wait to play, i just got it despite having the worst video card fit for it until mine gets home from ati :/ uh low quality here i come!

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ | MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum | 1gb Kingston HyperX PC4000 [2x512] | ATI 9600 Pro [upgrade soon] | Sound Blaster Audigy LS | Samsung 120gb hd

eden

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001
I have to admit, though CS is a very old and easy to crack game, playing online with a cracked CD-Key may not even work, since it detects another one at the same time. I had that happen in the later times I was playing it. Not bad for a game over 4 years old.

--
<font color=blue>Ede</font color=blue>