Home button conector Brocken from mother bored

drrnlyons

Prominent
Mar 23, 2017
Hi I have gone to replace a Brocken screen on a iPad and the connector for the home button has been pulled from the mother bored dose anyone one no of a company in the uk we're I could mail it to so I can have a new conector soldered on thanks

Solution
If you've Googled "iPad repairs" and the name of your town wihout finding anyone, I'm very surprised.

If you are happy to post it away, I'll send you a Private Message with you addresses in Milton Keynes. I can recommend one of them because he's done work for me now I'm getting old to be able to see and hold a steady hand on a soldering iron. The other company is well-established but I've had no dealings with them.
Most local newspapers will have some advertisements for professional PC fixers and most will look at Apple tablets as well. My local market has several stalls where they carry out repairs like yours.

Make sure you pick someone wth a local telephone number. Those with 0800 numbers could be anywhere and may just be an agency that ships out untested people.

Warning: If you're anywhere near Newport Pagnell, you might get me! :D

If you've Googled "iPad repairs" and the name of your town wihout finding anyone, I'm very surprised.

If you are happy to post it away, I'll send you a Private Message with you addresses in Milton Keynes. I can recommend one of them because he's done work for me now I'm getting old to be able to see and hold a steady hand on a soldering iron. The other company is well-established but I've had no dealings with them.

Solution

drrnlyons

Prominent
Mar 23, 2017