Hook up Atari 7 flashback to a Roku TCL tv, when I turn it on all I get is a black screen and rainbow colors, do I need a conv

Jan 22, 2019
Trying to hook Atari 7 flashback to a TCL Roku Tv, nothing happens when I turn it on except getting a blank black screen, do I need a converter HDMI connector??

Solution
No way to know what you need since you did not say how you connected it, that Atari system looks to only have the old RCA video connections, so you would need a converter for that to HDMI unless your TV has RCA video inputs. You would want to actually list the model of the TV not just the brand.
No way to know what you need since you did not say how you connected it, that Atari system looks to only have the old RCA video connections, so you would need a converter for that to HDMI unless your TV has RCA video inputs. You would want to actually list the model of the TV not just the brand.

Solution

That is the general name of the TV, like your car may be a Toyota Camry but there are several model ranges, SE, LE, Limited, V6, V4, Hybrid, etc... TV model will be something like Model:43S405 SKU:5947248