Hook up my Yamaha digital reciever with a tape deck and JVC eq

Solution
All your sources connect to the inputs of the input selector switch.
The output of the selector switch connects to the input of the EQ.
The output of the EQ connects to a line level input on the receiver.
You select the input on the receiver you connected the EQ and leave it there.
Select your source with the input selector switch.
The receiver doesn't have a processor loop or tape monitor so you can't use the EQ with the tuner or bluetooth built into the receiver. The hookup Alabacho suggests will only allow you to use the EQ with the tape deck. If you added an input selector switch you could use it with more than one external source.

May 6, 2018
An input selector switch? Dont know what that is. Is that like a
pre amp? Or is it a component that has to be atatched internally? As i would want the eq to work with tuner bluetooth and turntable also.

May 6, 2018

If you wanted to use the EQ with all sources you would need to connect a speaker to line level converter to the speaker terminals of the receiver. Connect that to the EQ input. The EQ output would have to connect to a separate power amp to drive the speakers. This uses your receiver as a preamp.

All your sources connect to the inputs of the input selector switch.
The output of the selector switch connects to the input of the EQ.
The output of the EQ connects to a line level input on the receiver.
You select the input on the receiver you connected the EQ and leave it there.
Select your source with the input selector switch.

Solution
May 6, 2018
This sounds like it should work. I have to go out and get my input selctor switch and hear it first hand.
I'll let you know. Thanks alot for now!

I got it hooked up and it half works.
Will work for the turntable, and the CD player. It cant work for the radio because i have a reciever. Any sugestions here? And it won't work with the bluetooth. Any ideas for this one?