Hopes for Killer Galaxy Note 8 Feature Just Dashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam_251

Prominent
Jun 8, 2017
Why is a fingerprint sensor baked into the screen considered such a big deal/feature? I have always FAR preferred a fingerprint sensor on the back as it is much easier just to tap with a finger while holding the phone in a natural position. The front ones are never in quite such a convenient position for your thumb.

David_762

Prominent
Jun 8, 2017
I disagree. I love the note 5 placement of the physical home button and wish they would keep it on the front. Having to pick up the phone to use the sensor is irritating when using it on a flat surface which I do regularly while traveling.

Adam_251

Prominent
Jun 8, 2017

That's just it. Some like you, prefer it on the front, and some like me, prefer it on the back. It's just personal preference, which is why I find it ridiculous to call it a missing killer feature. That's all.

Paulish

Prominent
Jun 9, 2017
It's irresponsible to say the S8's fingerprint sensor is inconveniently located. I guess it never occurred to these critics to register their left forefinger. I can unlock my S8+ via fingerprint so quickly and with so natural and comfortable a move that you probably wouldn't notice it even if you were watching for it. So can you. Try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.