Do run a test first to see if it's the graphics card which is producing those lines of just the display.
- First connect an external monitor onto your laptop and see if you'll get those same lines on it.
- If it will not display those lines that means it's the built in display that can be faulty or the ribbon cable that connects it to the motherboard.
- I would suggest changing the ribbon cable first that connects the display to the motherboard.
- But if the same lines will display on the external monitor that means it's the GPU that is acting up.
- Go a clean install of it's driver and see if that will solve the problem.
- First go to Device Manager and uninstall the graphics driver.
- Next is to check Programs and Features and uninstall anything related to your GPU.
- Once done, download and install the latest driver from the manufacturers site.
- Reboot your laptop once the driver has been installed and observe if the same problem will persist or not.
- If doing a clean install will not work then the problem is with the graphics card itself and it's soldered onto the motherboard a repair is required.