Solved! Hotspot and new carrier

Dec 9, 2018
So I have a question I have a cricket phone that is unlocked Huawei elate and I'm thinking about switching to metro I use hotspot, but if I use my phone with metro will I still be able to use the metro hotspot even tho my phone is unlocked but originally cricket

Saga Lout

Glorious
A Hotspot you create in your phone is purely between you and your phone. It isn't Metro's - it's yours, but you pay them for data charges.

That said, if you allow someone to join it, watch what they're doing because they could be downloading Torrents or, worse still, updates for Windows tablets, and it will cost you a fortune in data.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 5
Kriukis Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 3
H Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 3
O Android Smartphones 4
R Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 5
P Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 6
T Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Mobile hotspot has no internet
Question Turn mobile hotspot on, button slides back to off
Question Portable hotspot on Android doesn't work
Why wont my hotspot turn on
my sm-g530r4 wont recognize/see my mobile hotspot
Solved! I am trying to hook up my PlayStation three to my iPhone hotspot and iAnd when I hit the scan is picking up my iPhone I click
Does the straight talk Samsung Galaxy crown J7 have hotspot?
Solved! Do you sell a device that works good streaming from cell phone hotspots
Solved! I can't get my ps3 update it says its 4.83 but the download keeps failing on my hotspot
Solved! I need to find my HOTSPOT'S WEP KEY
Solved! hi everyone .i have some issue with my hotspot i have an j3 brand new and i just can't get turn it on for some reason it's tur
my pc connects with hotspot but says no network access
I just bought a new infinix phone, how can I set mobile hotspot password??
Hotspot not working on Lenovo k8 note
wifi,hotspot and bluetooth not working...?
I recently upgraded my phone service to unlimited data. My hotspot worked fine on my pc before...but now even though it says i
I set up my mobile hotspot i connected my other phone to it but it takes me to a metro pcs page to sign in but it doesn't show
I use galaxy j5 and BB Z10,the BlackBerry sees my j5 hotspot name but when I try to connect it,it won't connect I tried connec
Hotspot is error
My Z956 isn't picking up the WiFi hotspot signal right next to me and it keeps saying out of range. How do I fix that

ASK THE COMMUNITY