Hourly limit exceeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritika11

Estimable
Sep 27, 2015
I am not able to access my facebook account.
It's showing:
Identify photos of friends (hourly limit exceeded)
I waited for 2 hours but still can't access to my account.
Please help me out with this soon.

christyparks420

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016

wow u replied to someone who was unable to access their account with " contact facebook " i too am unable to access my account and its been well over 12 hours. so how is either of us to contact a company that requires u to have an account just to even contact them?!

rgd1101

Don't

You don't need to login to get help, you need an account, which you said you have.
Did you try their login help page or google?

christyparks420

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016

how else would i have gotten here if i didnt use google?! and if u need to ask a question or post an answer, u have to be LOGGED INTO FACEBOOK to be able to post. its now been over 24 hours and the security check is STILL grayed out. meaning i cannot access my account that is connected to a game im the leader of my alliance in. so yes, i have an account but no i cant use it to contact facebook because of being unable to log in and ask and/or post replies to questions.

christyparks420

Commendable
Aug 15, 2016

NONE of those help me in my predicament. nobody else knows my login info so that wouldnt be the case. and i can get to the captcha np, but the security check to guess the pics in ur friends list is grayed out. like i tried using my mobile to get back in ( as many articles on fb stated it was possible ) and got just after the captcha before seeing the first pic for a split second before seeing " connection timed out " on 4G service at an 85% battery ( i wasnt home to access my laptop at the time either ). from then on the security check option is gray, and wont let me use that as an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS