How can I block someone from sending me a friend request?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downam_17

Estimable
Dec 31, 2015
I know some of these people but I just don't want them on my page. I don't want to block them, just blocking them from sending me a friend request, how do you do that?

why_wolf

Estimable
Aug 28, 2015
on what, Facebook? I believe there is a little button, possibly hidden under the down arrow in the top right on the notifications that lets you block them as opposed to rejecting them.

rgd1101

Titan

OP said " I don't want to block them, just blocking them from sending me a friend request, how do you do that?"

techliner09

Estimable
Jan 12, 2016
Is there a difference? If you block someone, they can't send you a request and can't see your profil. Just block them, whats the problem? :)

rgd1101

Titan
The different is the OP don't want to let the "some" of these people know they are not wanted. If you can't request, then is NOT the OP. But if you block, those people would know too because it not accepted.

Ultracab

Estimable
Dec 1, 2015
Facebook also provides an options, select Click "No" on the message asking whether you know the person outside of Facebook. This person will no longer be able to send you any friend requests.

techliner09

Estimable
Jan 12, 2016

Oh ok, now i understand the problem, but i have no solution :??: I don't think that works - sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Social Networking 3
K Social Networking 1
P Social Networking 1
R Social Networking 3
A Social Networking 1
R Social Networking 2
G Social Networking 2
S Social Networking 3
B Social Networking 1