How can I block someone from using my wifi

Solution
While this really isn't a "Smartphone" question, I will answer it. :) Wrong Forum.

You would need to password protect your WiFi connection. This requires you get into the modems/routers settings and add a password. Then only those who have the password can use the WiFi.

Just make sure you use a good strong password, and make sure you have it somewhere so that you can remember it, should you need it. Also, if you give it out to someone, and then no longer want them using it, you would then go back into the modems/routers settings and change the password.

To be honest, it is never good to leave your WiFi open and unprotected. Anyone can access it then and, sadly, people will try.
While this really isn't a "Smartphone" question, I will answer it. :) Wrong Forum.

You would need to password protect your WiFi connection. This requires you get into the modems/routers settings and add a password. Then only those who have the password can use the WiFi.

Just make sure you use a good strong password, and make sure you have it somewhere so that you can remember it, should you need it. Also, if you give it out to someone, and then no longer want them using it, you would then go back into the modems/routers settings and change the password.

To be honest, it is never good to leave your WiFi open and unprotected. Anyone can access it then and, sadly, people will try.

Solution