Solved! How can I connect my LG 42 " TV-Model # lb6200- 4 years old to Headrush Headphones?

bri22

Prominent
Sep 22, 2017
HI !
Does anyone know how I can connect my LG 42 " TV-Model # lb6200- 4 years old to Headrush Headphones Model # HRF 385? This unit includes only one 3.5 mm audio out from the transmitter and their is no 3.5 female socket on my TV. If adaptor needed ,what size? I got one- didnt fit.

Retired-fixed income. Thanks Most Kindly Brian in N Van

Solution
TV seems to have optical audio output. You will need an optical to analog audio converter. Most of t
You may need to turn the optical out on, turn the TV speakers off, and change the audio output type to PCM in the TV menu to get it working.
Most of these converters have RCA analog audio out so you will need an adapter that has two male RCA plugs and 1 female 3.5mm jack.
TV seems to have optical audio output. You will need an optical to analog audio converter. Most of t
You may need to turn the optical out on, turn the TV speakers off, and change the audio output type to PCM in the TV menu to get it working.
Most of these converters have RCA analog audio out so you will need an adapter that has two male RCA plugs and 1 female 3.5mm jack.

Solution

bri22

Prominent
Sep 22, 2017
Thanks AA ! Your 3rd sentence is cut off? I tried your steps-no luck. Would you guess a ballpark cost of a optical to analogue converter? And tough to find that type of adaptor, but I 'll keep hunting for it. Gee, i just want wireless headphones that work- thanks!

bri22

Prominent
Sep 22, 2017
LG customer service just told me that this TV doesn't support wireless headphone . Is this correct? Model LG 42" TVLB6200-UG Serial # 408MXSKPY094

bri22

Prominent
Sep 22, 2017
Yes, I confirmed-Some models of newer TV sets don't have any headphone capability at all , inc wired headphones. Dang, my neighbours will just have to deal ( actually I'm quite consientious L !) Thanks AA !