how can i connect my lg smart tv with my intex multimedia speakers because my tv's female 3.5 mm jack is not working. i have 3

rrgm.vikas

Prominent
Dec 28, 2017
how can i connect my lg smart tv with my intex multimedia speakers because my tv's female 3.5 mm jack is not working. i have 3 hdmi 3 usb 3 rca av with one optical cable port in my tv and 3rca av and aux hole in my multimedia speakers

Solution
You will need to get an optical to analog converter to connect the TV optical audio out to the speakers.
Check the TV manual on how to use the optical output.
This is a fixed volume output in most TVs so you will have to adjust volume with the speakers.

rrgm.vikas

Prominent
Dec 28, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from rrgm.vikas : "how can I connect my lg smart tv with intex 2.1 multi media speakers having rca input through hdmi arc port"

how can I connect my lg smart tv with intex 2.1 multi media speakers having rca input through hdmi arc port and will it work with tv's browser and with pc's sound connected with TV itself?

rrgm.vikas

Prominent
Dec 28, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from rrgm.vikas : "how can I connect my lg smart tv with intex 2.1 multi media speakers having rca input through hdmi arc port"

how can I connect my lg smart tv with intex 2.1 multi media speakers having rca input through hdmi arc port and will it work with tv's browser and with pc's sound connected with TV itself?