Solved! How can I connect my WhitePods Pro Max to my computer?

Oct 11, 2020
I just got my WhitePods Pro a while a go, they connect automatically with my Iphone X, but I want to connect them to my pc to watch some movies on Netflix. Does anyone know hou I can connect them via Bluetooth? Maybe my computer doesn't have any bluetooth? in that case how can I check that?

Thanks in advance if you can help me. I'm verry bad at such things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
you can go to the computer manufacturer and look up the specs in their help section or post the full model number of the computer and maybe someone here will know. the computer does not come with bluetooth, you can always get an usb adapter. then just follow the instructions that came with the adapter

mejustsayin

Commendable
Oct 11, 2020
you can go to the computer manufacturer and look up the specs in their help section or post the full model number of the computer and maybe someone here will know. the computer does not come with bluetooth, you can always get an usb adapter. then just follow the instructions that came with the adapter

Reactions: Paula Lozano
Solution
Oct 11, 2020

Thank you, I will give that a try :)