Solved! How can I disable QUICK RESPONSE on my Hisense U962?

Feb 27, 2019
When I'm trying to answer incoming calls, a screen with 4 different (rejection) message options pops up. Whatever I do, I'm not able to connect to the incoming call.

Please can somebody assist with a couple of clues.

Thank you.

Solution
That is rather odd. It sounds like another app, and not the standard phone one, is giving you options you don't want.

You will need to find out what app is the cause to fix the problem and do one of the following...

1. If you want to keep the app, then be sure to close it (actually close it) when not actively using.
  2. Uninstall the app if it isn't one you want/use.
  3. If you are not be able to uninstall it, then try disabling it.
  4. Should you want to keep and and want to keep it open/active, then you will have to put up with the calls issue.

If it is not an app that is the cause, then you may have something unwanted on the device. Then you would need to check the phone for viruses, malware, etc.
That is rather odd. It sounds like another app, and not the standard phone one, is giving you options you don't want.

You will need to find out what app is the cause to fix the problem and do one of the following...

1. If you want to keep the app, then be sure to close it (actually close it) when not actively using.
  2. Uninstall the app if it isn't one you want/use.
  3. If you are not be able to uninstall it, then try disabling it.
  4. Should you want to keep and and want to keep it open/active, then you will have to put up with the calls issue.

If it is not an app that is the cause, then you may have something unwanted on the device. Then you would need to check the phone for viruses, malware, etc.

Solution