How can I disable tracking of date&time of changes in word 2013?

GM_1608

Estimable
Jan 13, 2016
In word 2013 when revisions are turned on, if the mouse goes on the revised text, a pop up box appears showing the reviwer's name, the date&time when the change was made, and the type of change (e.g.: insertion). My question is: how can I configure the revision options in such a way they will not track the date&time information of when the changes are made ? I remember that in previous word versions only the name and the type of changes were displayed. I think that for privacy reasons there should be the possibility to disable tracking of date&time.
Thanks
Gabriella

Solution
Disabling the tracking of date and time changes may be warranted in some situations.

However, disabling date and time changes could be an administrative function - i.e., users are not permitted/allowed to make such changes for internal/security/accountabilty reasons.

If and as applicable check with your IT/System administrators.

Disabling the tracking of date and time changes may be warranted in some situations.

However, disabling date and time changes could be an administrative function - i.e., users are not permitted/allowed to make such changes for internal/security/accountabilty reasons.

If and as applicable check with your IT/System administrators.

Solution