how can i find my missing lenovo phone IMEI NUMBER-[b]Removed[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana Jane

Prominent
Apr 8, 2017
The model Is LENOVO A859 is actaully laging most of the time and I think its stolen from our house after my hair done at the salon. I left it at home cause the battery is low so I charge it and then I forgot my phone is charging but I saw my charger at our drawer but the phone is gone... And I am easily forget things but I know my phone is stolen but there is NO SIM CARD or SD CARD

Solution
You cannot find a missing phone using that number. The only ways to find it would be if you had say a tracking app on it, or if you had it set up to be located through say google. Other than those there really isn't a way. You can try contacting your service provider/carrier, but there is no guaranty they can do anything either. They can, however, cut the service for you so someone doesn't run up your bill.

You should also access any accounts you had available on the phone and change all your passwords, even for your emails.
You cannot find a missing phone using that number. The only ways to find it would be if you had say a tracking app on it, or if you had it set up to be located through say google. Other than those there really isn't a way. You can try contacting your service provider/carrier, but there is no guaranty they can do anything either. They can, however, cut the service for you so someone doesn't run up your bill.

You should also access any accounts you had available on the phone and change all your passwords, even for your emails.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.