How can I hook up an old jvc receiver to an rca tv that has no optical port? The receiver doesn’t have an HDMI port so I don

Mar 13, 2018
I have an older jvc receiver with no HDMI port and a LED46C45RQ RCA tv that doesn’t have a port for an optical audio cord. Trying to find a way to hook them up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
Anti-Gravity Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 8
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
TechnologyHatesMeButILoveIt Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
madglee Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
soldier5637 Streaming Video & TVs 3
Similar threads
Question How to run HULU TV through Yamaha TER-7850???
Question HDMI connection dropping between PC and Pioneer receiver
Question Trouble connecting projector to receiver and connecting laptop to receiver to stream video and sound to 5.1 speaker surround system
Question Firestick, xbox one, receiver, and projector
Audio Optical TV to receiver.
connect lg tv with optical audio to pioneer receiver without optical audio input
Trying to hookup Sharp Aquos TV to Sony receiver with optical cable
Lg 49lj510m doesn’t have optical digital output port and connecting to older receiver via audio ports on tv to receiver no l
My 75in Sony 4K tv is connected to my old kenwood receiver for sourrond sound n it has no optical outlet. I'm trying to use my
How do I connect hometheater receiver to my pc via optical
Older Yamaha receiver and new vizio tv... Bought optical audio cable to go from receiver to tv... But it turns the sound off w
Crackling and sound going out with digital optical setup. Can't fiqure out if its the a/v receiver or pc motherboard
I have tv, receiver, surround sound, DVD player and telus optic. When I play DVDs, my wireless head phones don't work and I do
I have a smart TV with hdmi arc and optical audio nut my receiver has neither can I get 5.1 surround sound through TV with an
I have an LG HDTV, directv, blu-ray player, and a PS4 with an ONKYO 305 RECEIVER. I have an optical input on my tv but cant us
What if I have a different kind of receiver which doesn't have the neither the ARC or the Optical Audio Cable option? How can
Laptop HDMI to TV, Yamaha Receiver only has Optical to TV
Samsung TV optical audio output to receiver with analog audio input
have 60"samsung tv pioneer stereo bospeakers av receiver vsx822 hooking up dvd dish hopper stereo I have optical cable 4 stere
Broke optical input on receiver. Need to repair! how??

ASK THE COMMUNITY