how can i make a 3.5 mm jack connect to a wirelles speake that they will both connect to a phone

Adam_205

Prominent
Feb 18, 2017
hey there. how can i connect one wired speaker with a 3.5 mm jack to a wireless blutooth speaker? i dont care if it means open

Sorry but i meant to wright 3.5 mm jack speaker to a wirless speaker.

[two posts merged - - - Moderator]

Solution
You probably won't hear hardly anything through them if you connect them to a phone, phone's aren't equipped to drive large speakers, a phone's built-in speaker phone is less than half-inch diameter.

You can buy small, battery-powered stereo speakers for mobile phones, that's the way to go.

Though I still think connecting any speakers to a phone is potty, use headphones.
You probably won't hear hardly anything through them if you connect them to a phone, phone's aren't equipped to drive large speakers, a phone's built-in speaker phone is less than half-inch diameter.

You can buy small, battery-powered stereo speakers for mobile phones, that's the way to go.

Though I still think connecting any speakers to a phone is potty, use headphones.

Solution
If the wired speaker is passive you would connect it in parallel with the speaker inside the cabinet. The BT speaker amp is not likely to have enough power for both speakers and it could damage the BT speaker amp.
If the wired speaker is active then you have to find the output of the BT receiver and connect the wired speaker there. If the BT receiver is a separate board then it should not be too hard. If there is only one circuit board then you will need more details and more knowledge,