how can i save a picture off my lock screen or get the time and date off my phone so i can get the picture

roxyrockect25

Prominent
Apr 24, 2017
hi i am trying to get a picture off my phone that i wanted to save it how can i save the picture or how can remove the time and date off the phone that i have a galaxy grand prime

Any picture on your phone, even if it is on the screen when it is the on the lock screen, should be located on the phone itself. It will either be in the images that came with the phone, in the wallpapers sections, or in the gallery.

Because of this there is no need to remove anything from that screen. And a lock screen you would need the password or code to get past. If you don't have that, we can't help with that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Norlando Android Smartphones 8
C Android Smartphones 2
T Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 3
J Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
T Android Smartphones 4
T Android Smartphones 1
3 Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 3
K Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 2
D Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question I formatted my sd card, how do I move pictures to it
So I opened my gallery to find that my pictures have turned into blank squares... I tried restarting my Android but it didn't
I need these pictures!pls
How to get my lost picture and music ???
Solved! how can I recovered picture delete on my phone infinix Note 4
Solved! How do I get my gallery pictures if phone is broken and does not turn on
Solved! How can I transfer pictures from a P20 Pro onto an external SD card via USB connection?
Solved! I cannot get my cloud pictures to my computer to use in product. my
Solved! How to find lost pictures on J7 Galaxy Sky Pro
How i save all pictures
Black screen with "no picture selected" on it.
How can you get your picture from and that is and lock screen on phone
how can i get pictures off a samsung SCH-U460 when the screen wont turn on
Trying to get pictures off galaxy note 3 with broken screen
Need pictures from an android that I fried the screen.....can hear it us on but no view...i need pictures from phone to new p
how can i transfer pictures from my broken galaxy note 5 when the screen doesnt work
The screen to my zte dont work at all the phone shows perfect Picture but i cant ver pases the screen lock because the phone s
Black screen of death...phone powers on...how to get pictures off of onte
how do i get my pictures off my phone from the internal meemory my phone does not have a micro sd card and the screen does not
how can I access pictures, etc on my S2, I dropped it and the screen cracked, wont turn on

ASK THE COMMUNITY