Solved! How can i see some music from a flash drive ?

Apr 14, 2019
The thing is that i have a flash drive stick with some music made by some friend of my father BUT if i use it on a car everything is working normally , the music is running , but if i inser it in my laptop , the stick is shown in the documents full but if i click on it all i see is a new folder and it's empty.Why ?How can i see what's inside ?

Solution
Then the files might be hidden files. On the top left corner, there should be a thing that says tools>folder options>view and there you should be able to find "advanced settings". You should also see a thing that says "Hidden files and Folders". Check the box that says "Show hidden files and folders". I hope this helps! :clin:
Apr 14, 2019
Then the files might be hidden files. On the top left corner, there should be a thing that says tools>folder options>view and there you should be able to find "advanced settings". You should also see a thing that says "Hidden files and Folders". Check the box that says "Show hidden files and folders". I hope this helps! :clin:

Solution