Solved! How can i see some music from a flash drive ?

Apr 14, 2019
The thing is that i have a flash drive stick with some music made by some friend of my father BUT if i use it on a car everything is working normally , the music is running , but if i inser it in my laptop , the stick is shown in the documents full but if i click on it all i see is a new folder and it's empty.Why ?How can i see what's inside ?

Apr 14, 2019
Then the files might be hidden files. On the top left corner, there should be a thing that says tools>folder options>view and there you should be able to find "advanced settings". You should also see a thing that says "Hidden files and Folders". Check the box that says "Show hidden files and folders". I hope this helps! :clin:

Apr 14, 2019
Then the files might be hidden files. On the top left corner, there should be a thing that says tools>folder options>view and there you should be able to find "advanced settings". You should also see a thing that says "Hidden files and Folders". Check the box that says "Show hidden files and folders". I hope this helps! :clin:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 6
B Audio 1
Levy23 Audio 0
B Audio 1
Z Audio 2
T Audio 0
O Audio 2
R Audio 1
D Audio 0
_saltyz Audio 0
A Audio 2
shahriar.ratul3123 Audio 6
T Audio 3
gorilaz2003 Audio 3
C Audio 3
T Audio 0
A Audio 1
V Audio 1
R Audio 4
G Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Looking for MP3 players that DON'T use iTunes/Apple Music (or whatever it's called nowadays)
Question 5.1 Speakers work with music but when tested rear, center and sub dont work
Question Music file audio crackling depending on playback device
Solved! Best Headset for gaming/music with bass for 150 $
Question ONKYO TX-NR535 AV receiver wirelessly listen music
Question Recommended headphones for up to €200?
Solved! Laptop PC that's connected to DAC connection to Sony AV Receiver (of 2012) for music listening
Solved! Where can I get a good-quality wired headset for online classes, not for music or games?
Question Movie surround sound on Yamaha RX-V685 - Can I separate voice from background music or sound?
Question Why my earphones microphone is picking up music?
Solved! Help with Audio Quality and Background Noise
Solved! Why do I get static /sparking type of noise from my earphone when I play any sound/music suddenly ?
Solved! I have a Yamaha r-s500 reciever but no way to connect it to my tv which only has hdmi
Question How to play music from youtube on an old Sound/Audio/HiFi System
Question Gaming headset suggestions?
Question Can I wirelessly transmit music from my iphone to my Onkyo TX-8050 using the USB port?
2 QUESTIONS: I have a 64GB dual flash drive loaded with all my mp3 music. Unfortunately, my Pioneer car stereo system only a
It keeps flashing on and off and won't go to any menu screen should I hit the reset and if so will I lose all my music
Car will not play/find all of my MP3 Folders
Recording music from tv to flash dive

ASK THE COMMUNITY