How can I set up gaming headset mic to hear my own voice through headphones on windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satearn

Estimable
Dec 18, 2015
I've tried half a dozen headsets, and none work so I can hear my own voice when speaking into headset mic.

I can hear other caller, and he can hear me, but I want to hear my own voice in my own headphones when I speak.

Only set that can do that that works for now is the Logitech h540, had to download software for it also.

Is this normal headset behavior? I'm using windows 10 64 bit.

I would love to have a bluetooth headset, but just like the gaming sets, I can't hear my own voice in my headphones.

Seen a post form Windows 7, but doesn't work with Win 10.

Is what I am trying to do impossible?

Solution
easy

1. Right click on the speaker icon on your toolbar and select sounds, this windows should show
2n9coMt.png

2. select the recording tab, highlight your microphone, click on properties and this windows will show
y3k3Nnm.png

3. select the listen tab, check the box that states "listen to this device" and click apply and choose where the playback of your microphone gets play back (headset or speakers for example)

'enjoy

easy

1. Right click on the speaker icon on your toolbar and select sounds, this windows should show
2n9coMt.png

2. select the recording tab, highlight your microphone, click on properties and this windows will show
y3k3Nnm.png

3. select the listen tab, check the box that states "listen to this device" and click apply and choose where the playback of your microphone gets play back (headset or speakers for example)

'enjoy

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.