How can i turn my old pioneer plasma 49"inch tv into a smart tv

Solution
Hopefully it has HDMI So the Amazon Fire TV Stick could be good since it's got Netflix, ITV, BBC and a lot of apps and on demand services. I'm from the UK and It's fairly popular here due to it's price and how easy they are to use.
No, you do not need amazon prime for it to work
There's more alternatives such as the Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast and plenty of Android boxes. Kodi boxes can be a pain to use so I wouldn't use them.

Scott_130

Commendable
Dec 29, 2016
Hopefully it has HDMI So the Amazon Fire TV Stick could be good since it's got Netflix, ITV, BBC and a lot of apps and on demand services. I'm from the UK and It's fairly popular here due to it's price and how easy they are to use.
No, you do not need amazon prime for it to work
There's more alternatives such as the Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast and plenty of Android boxes. Kodi boxes can be a pain to use so I wouldn't use them.

Solution

10tacle

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2008
Another option to toss around: you can buy a smart WiFi Blu-Ray player for relatively cheap these days (under $70USD on sale like this one https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-bp350-streaming-wi-fi-built-in-blu-ray-player-black/3279089.p?skuId=3279089). That's what I have attached to my ten year old Samsung 42" 720p plasma in the bonus room.

TRENDING THREADS