how can i unsubcribe to any or all dating sites i registerded on and remove my visa card details immediately please thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry_6

Commendable
Nov 17, 2016
I want to unsubscribe from any dating sites I'm involved in and don't want any more withdrawals from my visa card effective immediately thank you <<Email address removed by moderator>>

Solution
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Gerry_6 : "how can i unsucribe to any or all dating sites i regesterded on and remove my visa card details immediately please thank you"

COLGeek

Cybernaut
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Gerry_6 : "how can i unsucribe to any or all dating sites i regesterded on and remove my visa card details immediately please thank you"

Solution

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Log into your profile on each dating site and unsubscribe, cancel. as each site requires. Remove your billing info.

Different sites have different methods for ending your membership and you'll have to work within each system to affect the needed changes.

Gerry_6

Commendable
Nov 17, 2016

Gerry_6

Commendable
Nov 17, 2016

I don't think you quite understand the site you are posting on, this is not a web search form. To do what you want, remember the sites you registered on, contact them, cancel the service.

Gerry_6

Commendable
Nov 17, 2016
There has been withrawls taken from my account even though i haven't been on any site i only signed up on one site called flirt and chat. Com for a 3 day trial some site is making withrawls at around 6 or 630 in the morning every time i check my gmail i will have to close my bank account

Status
Not open for further replies.