Question How should I turn my SD Card into Internal Storage on my Samsung Galaxy A02s so I can install/move All Apps to my SD Card ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2021
Good Morning to the All of You,
Can somebody, Please, help me by telling me how to make my SD Card as my Internal storage on my Newly bought Samsung Galaxy A02s so I can Install Everything (Applications, As well) on my SD card, without having my Internal storage getting full every single day ?
I would be Very Thankful for the help,

Mod Edit: No Personal Information

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 14, 2021
You don't. the app have to code to allow SD card as internal storage. which most of them don't

I am Very Very Thankful to You for Your help bro,
Stay blessed in life, Amen
I just wish I found out a way to transfer my Internal Memory to my Sandisk Ultra 128GB SD Card,

Anyways,
I am, Once Again, Very Thankful to you bro,
live a good life.
Mark Russell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy Sawyer

Commendable
Sep 21, 2021
Good Morning to the All of You,
Can somebody, Please, help me by telling me how to make my SD Card as my Internal storage on my Newly bought Samsung Galaxy A02s so I can Install Everything (Applications, As well) on my SD card, without having my Internal storage getting full every single day ?
I would be Very Thankful for the help,

Mod Edit: No Personal Information

Basically it's go into APPS, then storage on that app, then see if you can move it to the SD Card.
Here is a good article. https://www.tomsguide.com/us/move-android-apps-to-sd-card,news-21279.html

Status
Not open for further replies.