How can my husband watch a show in the living room, and my son watch the same show in his bedroom?

Lori_37

Prominent
May 17, 2017
I have two TV's in two different rooms. If my son wants to watch a ball game, my husband cannot watch the same game. Do I need to buy another firestick for the other tv. I am only using one now.

How is this ball game transmitted - antennae? Set-top box (Dish / DirectTV / Comcast / etc)?

You're mentioning "Fire Stick" - Amazon? Since it's plugged directly into the TV, you'll need a HDMI splitter (box which duplicates one input into two outputs), and very-long (and expensive) HDMI cable to reach the other TV.

elbert

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2005
Depends if the TV's are smart and can access the same channel. If neither are smart then yes you need a second but you may want to get a roku instead. Roku offers way more channels.

How is this ball game transmitted - antennae? Set-top box (Dish / DirectTV / Comcast / etc)?

You're mentioning "Fire Stick" - Amazon? Since it's plugged directly into the TV, you'll need a HDMI splitter (box which duplicates one input into two outputs), and very-long (and expensive) HDMI cable to reach the other TV.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
abdabra Streaming Video & TVs 1
emilyjames Streaming Video & TVs 4
C Streaming Video & TVs 4
P Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3